Friday, November 14, 2008

Michigan Avenue






Good news.  I'm employed.  Eddie Bauer hired me as a seasonal associate at their Michigan Avenue store.  It's nothing fancy, but it will get me through the holidays and still allow me to audition...yadda, yadda, yadda.  

I'm mostly excited because Michigan Avenue will be beautiful for the holidays.  There is a big, festive parade with my old friend, Mickey Mouse, and it appears to be quite the event.  The top picture is of the Eddie Bauer I'll be working at- it's gigantic!

*Nerd Alert*
As it turns out, Eddie Bauer was a real person.  He actually invented/patented the first goose down coat and outfitted Jim Whittaker in his journey to the peak of Mt. Everest.  I'll have to take employee discount and go scale a mountain now...

  

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on your new job! What a beautiful (and huge) store. Love how even the public transportation is festive. :)

What? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
What? said...

No pics of Navy Pier yet? And how bout that Italian Beef sammich I've been waiting on...sup wit dat girl??? Getting DARN hungry. I can smell the White Castle from here